Rules & Guidelines
- Participants must abide by all instructions given from the race director, race staff, volunteers and medical personnel.
- Participants understand and acknowledge Dynamic Dirt Challenge is an extreme event and accept all risks associated with the event.
- If you do not complete all obstacles on the course, the participant will not be eligible to receive an award.
- No assistance is allowed from a spectator or non-competitor. If assistance is received, the participant will not be eligible to receive an award.
- Course officials will be posted at each obstacle along the course for participant safety.
- Participants must be physically able to complete the course and all obstacles.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to notify course officials if they are injured.
- DYNAMIC DIRT CHALLENGE participants must be 16 years old or older on race day in order to participate. DYNAMIC DIRT FAMILY FEST AGE LIMIT IS 6 and older. (All children 12 and under must do the event with a parent) A parent or guardian must sign a waiver for those who are under the age of 18. If a guardian is not available to sign, the underage participant will not be allowed to race.
- Participants must wear the provided Dynamic Dirt Challenge bib number clearly shown on the front. No participant will be allowed to race without an official bib number.
- Transfers will be allowed until May 17th. To transfer your registration CLICK HERE . If you race with a bib that is not registered to you, you AND your team will be disqualified.
- Photographers are stationed along the course. Participants agree to allow the event producer (sheJAMs) to use any pictures or video footage of the event for future promotional purposes.
- Baby joggers, baby strollers, in-line skates, bicycles, skateboards or any other type of wheeled device are strictly prohibited on the course.
- Beer will be served after the race. You must have an ID. No ID ….. No Beer!
- Registration is closed when the maximum capacity is reached.
We are seeking volunteers to assist with race support, “green” waste management, and festival activities. If you or your friends want to come and have some fun please register at http://www.doitsports.com/volunteer2/jobs-by-date.tcl?event_id=213975